Since you are my rock and my fortress, for the sake of your name lead and guide me.
1. What 'social networks' do you use? 2. How do you go with chopsticks 3. A smell that makes you happy 4. Favourite animated movie 5. Favourite driving CD
1. Facebook, LibraryThing.2. I'm Okish, i was taught that you hold the bottom one like you hold a pencil for writing, but i hold my pen wrong.3. Bacon bones cooking to make my mothers bacon bone and vegetable soup.4. Finding Nemo, Up, Wall-e, looking forward to Brave coming out next year.5. Don't drive and don't have a car, last time I heard a cd while in a car I was with my two year old niece and she wanted wiggle. But if i'm travelling I usually have my mp3 player with random music on it.
1 - Facebook and Twitter (although I haven't tweeted after a year or so yet)2 - Like the clappers3 - Lasagne cooking4 - The Incredibles5 - Daft Punk - Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
1. facebook, twitter2. Not great (and I'm asian, terrible).3. a lovely slow cooked meal.4. I watched Persepolis a while ago and really enjoyed it.5. My ipod on shuffle.
sorry - that last comment was me! Typo! @Rodeoclown - I like that Daft Punk track too. I rate Daft Punk as good driving music.
I'm surprised no one's mentioning blogging.. does blogging not qualify as a social network?
1. fb, blogger2. Pretty well.3. the leaves of the lemon verbena4. Cars5. Well that depends totally on how I'm feeling. Sometimes Michael Card. Sometimes The Avett Brothers. Sometimes Allison Krauss. Sometimes Midnight Oil. Sometimes Joni Mitchell. Sometimes REM. Sometimes Kate Bush. Sometimes....
1. occasionally fartbox2. pretty good3. My boy4. Iron giant / Incredibles5. One Claire made me for Christmas
Pedro - I was tossing up putting the Iron Giant as mine too. Seriously considered doing the slashie combo as well.But I decided The Incredibles tops it (but only just) because superheroes are awesome.Brad Bird does some great work.
1. Blogger and Twitter2. Pretty rubbish3. Fire smoke4. Wizards. Not the best by a long shot, but my favourite definitely. Swords, scorcery and Nazis. This movie was made for me. Released the year I was born. The 14 year old me thought this was the BEST THING EVER. Check out the trailer and have your mind blown:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjSFujG6Uhg5. My double cd compilation of The Smiths.
Cj- Yeah I saw the trailer for Brave, it actually looks reallly good. I'm excited about that one.Rc- yeah, Incredibles is fantastic, as is Iron Giant.Soph- I liked Persepolis too, more than I was expecting.Al- one of my favourite things about getting my own backyard has been getting to know all the plants in it, and their smells. I was pruning some kind of native shrub the other day that had a great lemony smell. Not sure what it's called.Peds- watched some of Iron Giant again recently. It holds up pretty well still.
yeah I do have a blog but I don't think anyone reads it, definitely no one comments on it so I'm gonna say that it is not social networking because there is no network in it.
1. Facebook, Twitter, my blog, YouTube, Google+, LinkedIn, some other something something.2. I go alright. 3. Coffee roasting. 4. Hoodwinked5. Absolution, Muse
1. Our Compassion. It's Compassion International's network for Compassion sponsors.2. Fair-to-good. Better than your average Aussie but below Asian 6-year old standard.3. The smell of a really well-cleaned freshly-gleaming shower recess. Unfortunately, doesn't happen nearly as often as it should...4. Ummm. Pressure. Ummmm. Toy Story?? Haven't seen many.5. Anything from the Seeds Family Worship CD collection. NIV set to music and done really, really well.
1. Facebook and my blog.2. Good. Living in Japan is it kinda important.3. Onion frying.4. Hmmm, Cars or Toy Story5. I'm with Alistair. But Seize the Day and other Stories by Carolyn Arends has to be up there. Along with anything by Michael Card.
1. My blog, which links to Facebook and Twitter. And Facebook on its own. 2. Okay. Left-handed. Never caught a fly with them or anything, though. (Ew)3. New books. 4. Totoro. (or Porco Rosso, though we can pretty much sing the whole score of Beauty and the Beast)5. Queen's Greatest Hits volume 1 is something of a tradition on road trips.
1. Facebook, Linked In, flickr, about me, Google+, Twitter ... but I can quit anytime I want2. I don't go hungry3. The ocean4. Toy Story5. Bruce Springsteen Greatest Hits
1. facebook.2. embarrassingly. really prefer to scrap them altogether and find a fork, but evidently that's not sophisticated behavior. there isn't nearly so much asian food in the midwest!3. the one that reminds me of oak hill ... i think it must be some sort of laundry soap.4. shrek!5. godspell :)
1. Facebook, twitter, tumblr and now I'm doing online games with my iphone too.2. Hmmm, ok with big stuff or things I can stab. Not so good with grains of rice. But better than the rest of my family who can't use them at all.3. I love the smell of a ferret that has just woken up - smells like popcorn!4. Hmmm, don't hate me Ben. I'm not a big fan of animated movies. Probably Shrek.5. Mix tape of 80's classics.
Ooh yes, I guess Blogger and Linked in too.
1. What 'social networks' do you use? - fb; I have a Twitter account but only for automated competitions that pick a random 'follower' of someone's else's page; my blog is connected to my fb notes and most comment I receive are on that version - not sure if that counts especially as I'm a random poster.2. How do you go with chopsticks - sweet - I have a pack of plastic ones for guests to use if they want but my personal favourite set is a wooden pair that taper beautifully to a small tip making them easy to use; they're 'inlaid' with a couple of stripes of other coloured wood and that make them pretty too.3. A smell that makes you happy - Various flowers - jasmine, rose, magnolia...; veges growing well...4. Favourite animated movie...tough; I'm going with Howl's Moving Castle.5. Favourite driving CD - varies according to mood but usually something with a good beat.
Nath- wow, you social networking fiend.Deb- the shower recess tolls for theeWendy-I like the smell of onion frying too. And when you add in the garlic and stuff.. yum.Gary-Totoro's definitely a fav of mine too. I love it. Not a fan of Porco Rosso for some reason. It doesn't appeal to me like other Miyazaki movies.Maso-addict!Kim-yeah give me a fork any day.Georgina-Don't worry I'm not as big a fan of animation as you'd think!Laetitia-I love the smell of jasmine, it's the heralding of spring. Ahhh.
Post a Comment