At the supermarket just now I was served by a guy of Indian descent, called Supreme. Supreme. It said so on his name badge. Immediately, several questions flashed through my mind:
* What sort of expectations did this blokes' parents have of their child?
* Are they disappointed that Supreme now works as a supermarket cashier?
* Was he in fact a superhero, merely moonlighting as a supermarket cashier?
*Why would supreme choose one of the very few professions which required him to display his name to the general public?
* Was he named after a pizza?
* What was the rest of his name, and was it as great as his first name? Supreme Lee Orsum?
* How could I get my man Supreme to be my life coach and mentor?