Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)
Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Death By Tea


I was looking for some herbal teas the other day, and amidst the back info on one of the packets, was a little graphic of a bomb in a circle, with a line through it. Below were the words, Nuclear Free. All I can say is a big, big, PHEW.

It was such a relief to learn that this herbal tea contained no bombs. To be honest, that was what I was most afraid of, and what had kept me from buying herbal teas previously. So, to whichever maker of herbal teas it was that was kind enough to omit the weapons of mass destruction, thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

In unrelated news, I was also recently finally able to find a pair of ugg boots that were lactose free. I thought the day would never come.

2 comments:

Laetitia :-) said...

I imagine the nuclear free thing is that the product is not grown / manufactured in an area with high radiation levels - very important in, say, Japan where it all builds up in the food chain.

I'm puzzled by the lactose free sheepskin though. I'd be more impressed by a claim that it's lanolin free. :-)

KIM said...

LOL! Wow, you really had me laughing out loud on that one! Very well written!