Since you are my rock and my fortress, for the sake of your name lead and guide me.
1. Please don't ask me..2. Sometimes I wonder if I'll ever..3. What can you see out the nearest window?4. A smell that stops you in your tracks. in a good way.5. I wish I wasn't so quick to..
1. Where my accent is from 2. Have a carrer per se...3. tree / car (through bars though)4. Italian restaurant mmmm...5. get married...
...Ummm thats career for number two benno. Not carer. Ahem.
1. how the job search is going or about my assignments.2. Get a job.3. the tops of the ferns, the letterbox, the street trees and the houses across the road and cars.4. Italian food5. Judge other people without getting to know them.
1. "So, how's Japan?"2. Be able to get organised.3. Our tiny backyard, with fresh new green leaves on the tree. Bare ground that was weeded by my husband on the weekend and a newly potted red geranium I received for Mother's Day.4. BBQ5. Speak
1. ..what starsign I am2. ..get around to starting this Big project I've been planning for a decade3. Sydney from the north,8 floors up. From the harbour down to Kurnell. I'm a lucky guy.4.Walking past a house on a cold day, and smelling an open fire...ohhhhh man.5. Leave the path and give up the fight.
1. ... to fire an employee.2. be fit again.3. nothing. Frosted glass.4. Frying garlic.5. assume the best.
1. To get up before sunrise.2. Have too many books.3. Arghh, the light, it burns.4. Coffee beans.5. Speak.
Ben. We have an open fire in our new renter.It's changed my life.
1....if I'm missing my child who's left today for school camp this week. I might cry.2.Get my house tidy. It's a losing battle with a 2 and a half year old.3.Frosted glass here too.4.Bread baking in my oven.5.Judge others.
What's with all the frosted glass? I hope you people aren't taking laptops into the bathroom.
Downstairs in an underground cave of a room with frosted glass louvres actually. If I open them, I'm looking at the bottom of a tree.Our upstairs view is far better but much more distracting when I'm trying to work.
1. Why I don't know who that famous American celebrity is.2. Be able to get a kitten. (I really, really want one!!)3. Well, it's mostly just dark ... but there are a few lights. Oh, and my reflection.4. The ocean. Funny, I don't smell it here ... I mean the Atlantic in New Jersey :)5. Procrastinate.
Sorry folks- very behind the 8 ball on this one..Pedro-Mate, you'll always have a carer in me.Cjed-I get you on the number 5 answer. I'd like to be a lot better at that.Wendy-Yeah, that question seems very nonspecific and broad. Al-Very envious of your fireplace. You need it down there though.Gary-My oppinion is that there's no such thing as too many books. Sadly, my wife disagrees.Karen- Hope you made it thru the week without your little fella. Hope he had a good time.Kim- I get your kitten-love. I'd love a cat too..
Post a Comment