Since you are my rock and my fortress, for the sake of your name lead and guide me.
1. An impressive skill you have, that few get to witness2. Something you learnt at school that had a lasting impact3. Something that didn't4. I am so quick to forget..5. Today is good because..
1. Bagpipe playing.2. Deadlines matter.3. maths.4. my car rego number.5. It's a fresh start.
1. Surfboard shaping2. People (kids at school) are products of their environment3. Catholicism4. When to pay bills...5. I got to hug my little boy this morning
1. My impression of a haddock.2. Touch typing.3. Making mud-bricks.4. That it's all by grace alone.5. We changed our toy library toys over.
1. I'm actually a very good spitter. I can get great distance, with very little spray or dispersion.2. In year 8 world studies, we did a thing on medieval times. A fascination of that stuff has been there ever since.3. Long division4. the grace I'm shown5. my wife's home
Ew, Ben! Spitting is up there with biting your toenails and turning your eyelids inside out on my 'Top Grossest Things' list.
1. I'm a very good swimmer. Graceful, elegant. I'm always getting compliments from men when swimming about it. And I don't ever get compliments outside the water (and it's not because I look good in a swimming costume, because I absolutely do not)2. Touch typing3. Shyness (or at least it's cousin, being quiet)4. My family, and they also forget me5.
And 5. That today is almost done :)
1. Cutting with scissors, yes, really!2. Typing is definitely up there, but just to choose something different, I'd say juggling lots of different priorities.3. German4. Numbers5. My slow cooker has done a magnificent job of preparing a meal while I wasn't home.
1. My ability to shout at my family when i'm cross with them.2. How to get along with different people3. Maths - I can do basic arithmetic but get to algebra especially quadratic eqations and i'm lost4. my keys when I am doing extra things. 5. I got to spend time with my niece.
Your post really appreciated. You've said it all beautiful and your fifth point is to good. we are provide the Make your own quiz free service.
1. I can make a really yummy loaf of bread (by hand, no electric breadmakers here...).2. How to write well.3. Maths 2, Physics, Chemistry...4. That staying calm (as opposed to shouting and carrying on) works far more effectively when dealing with my children...5. I slowed down after the dinner rush and spent time reading books with my two littlest people this evening. Most enjoyable.
And I also meant to say in that previous comment...Kevin appears to be becoming a regular quiz visitor lately!?
1. I have mastered the 10 minute power nap... And feel refreshed afterwards!2. The beauty of maths3. Japanese4. What day of the week it is5. ....because it is one day closer to my day off (Wednesday) !
1. My excellent sleeping skills.2. Being left out is really painful.3. Maths4. how very blessed I am!5. I had an unbroken night's sleep. My baby is finally, finally sleeping through!!
Al-I'm often thankful for that. I need fresh starts! 'New every morning'Pedro-I'm so glad E is good with bills and stuff. Because I'm really, really not.Deb- Haddock? Your lucky family.Belle- (inner dialog) 'i wonder if I should disclose that i do all 3..'George-I appreciate good swimmers. I'm sure I look floundering and silly when I swim.Wendy-I'm a pretty good cutter too. Keen eye for detail, but also with fair speed.Crazyjed- don't talk to me about lost keys..Karen- Do you ever make bread without yeast? I can never be bothered with the yeast. PS- oh yeah, Kevin rocks. He makes me feel good about myself:)Ruth-I envy that skill. I wake up from naps feeling like I've been hit by a truckJoanna- Hooray for sleeping children!!
1. I can put my feet behind my head.2. Macbeth is a really cool play.3. (Is this a trick philosophical question?)4. Where I left my ring.5. I went to a baseball game with my family!
Post a Comment