Since you are my rock and my fortress, for the sake of your name lead and guide me.
1. The schoolyard game you have the fondest memory of2. If you had to have a theme party, what would it entail?3. Money recently well spent4. Money recently not well spent5. I'm feeling optimistic about... because...
1. I miss hopscotch.2. My sister-in-law recently went to a party with a celebrity mash up theme, which produced some creative and hilarious costumes (we saw photos). She went as Hungry Jack Sparrow and her fiance was Boy George Pell. It's the funnest theme idea I've seen.3. I recently bought a book from a stall for $2 which completely blew my mind.4. I bought a slice of baclava (also for $2). It, too, was mind-blowing, but I was in the process of deciding not to spend money on food I don't need, so I felt a little guilty. It had been a long day.5. I'm feeling optimistic about "loving my neighbour" because I'm finally working out far more practical ways to actually do it!
1. Warball or handball as most would know it. Could not get enough of it.2. Already had it. My 40th. breakdancing. Word.3. Snowboards4. Snowboards5. My life because i have a beautiful partner and a healthy happy son and another on the way...
1. I remember playing jails along the fence of my first school, man that was fun.2. Something to do with books.3. I bought some books from booktopia quite cheaply (to complete a series of books that I have read and am in the process of owning)(but they haven't arrived yet).4. I don't like throwing away money on things I don't need, so i can't think of anything.5. getting my assignment done on time because I only have about 700 words to go.
I'm getting in early to avoid the guilt..Belle- That theme is awesome!! And those examples are so inspired. I have to rememeber that one.Pedro- me and E were talking nostalgically about handball the other night. It was sooo good. And sucha great leveller in terms of group factions. The smelly dorky kid could gain respect by proving himself in handball....... that would have been good for you cobber!Crazyjed- Hope you smash out the last 700. Think of yourself as the Usain of assignments.
1. Skipping - the kind played with a big crowd of people using the long rope swung by two people and the complicated game rules.2. I know this might sound kind of boring, but international dress. You know, like wearing traditional clothing from their culture of origin. Because you should get a chance to pull out your sari or big-sleeved something-a-rather every now and then. And I have quite a few friends from really far-out places.3. Frames from IKEA.4. Can't think of anything.5. Optimistic? Talking to the wrong gal.
It's done and handed in now. Now I have to work on the one due next week, but that's tomorrows task.
Pedro - congratulations on the baby-on-the-way! I remember seeing a comment on this blog (last Christmas?) saying you were hoping for another baby this year, so it's cool to see everything going according to plan! Such a blessing.
1. reading quietly by myself2. HAD to?! pirates is my favorite :)3. i got a new work dress i'm pretty okay about4. feel like i eat out at lunch a bit too much5. september ... no more study, i hope!!
1. Marbles. Oh the memories-- cats eyes, ordinarys, galaxys, milky ways...2. Dressing metal, listening to metal3. DVD recorder. Tis awesome.4. The full unopened bottle of past use by cream I tossed in the bin 5. Church because we have a new senior minister.
1.Knuckles all the way. I was hopelessly unco-ordinated at skipping, elastics and any other activity involving large body movements, but I was pretty darn good at picking up all those little bits of plastic while one bit was up in the air.2.Favourite book characters.3. Bought two very funky looking chairs for our dining table this morning. Love them already. One is for Rosie. She loves them too.4. Can't think...hopefully nothing.5. Feeling optimistic about being able to learn to tie shoelaces one handed....because my husband is coming home to help me make sense of the diagrams that I can't work out. Last night he showed me how to put on a tie using one hand so I have great faith in his abilities.
1. British Bulldog.2. 80's soft rock.3. cordless mouse.4. 2 $50.00 parking fines.5. the Rabbitohs because they are not usually this good.
Deb- I was always very rubbish at skipping of any variety:(Kim-I'm surprised that quiet reading was your answer.. you don't strike me as someone who'd be off by themself.Karen- Did you ever make your own knuckles? I tried a few, but it was hard to get the manky bits of gristle off!Al- I loved Britsh Bulldogs too. We used to play tackle BB until it got banned due to injuries.
Post a Comment