Since you are my rock and my fortress, for the sake of your name lead and guide me.
1. Whatever happened to..2. A city you'd like to see3. I'd like another chance to go back and..4. What's your specialty in the kitchen?5. Something that irks you more than it should
1. That children's show 2030 CE they made two series and left it on a cliff hanger and didn't make any more.2. Berlin or Hamburg or Munich.3. Do better at the interview I had at Dymocks.4. Don't have a specialty just like to experiment.5. Not being in control.
1. Battle of the Planets. definition: awesome!2. Ummm...there's stacks. maybe Nelson BC...3. Get stuck into surfing and snowboarding in my teens4. Honey soy marinated beef / chicken5. Intolerance of any kind from anyone...
1. A life in which I felt some sense of being organised.2. London or Paris.3. Travel overseas before I had kids.4. I make a pretty good lasagne. 5. Spelling and grammar mistakes...
1. my energy levels??2. Venice.3. focus more on gardening in England.4. Pies.5. Being limmitted. And being unable, still, to spell it.
1. I'm with Dawn. I used to have more energy...2. I'm not big into cities, but a city with lots of history would be great. Somewhere like Cambridge or Athens.3. Enjoy sport as a teenager.4. I love baking, especially biscuits and desserts.5. How badly I do at meeting new people.
1. Square One and Wishbone. Two of the best kids' shows ever. 2. Istanbul ... and the capital of Iceland that I know I can't spell. Wouldn't mind Cairo and Athens and Christchurch, but more for the surrounds than the actual cities. San Francisco, San Diego ... RIO. Santiago, Madrid, Lisbon, Buenos Aires ... oh, you only wanted one?3. Go to bed earlier last night?4. That implies I use the kitchen ... perhaps nutella on toast?5. The things that irk me are all highly justified! ;)
1. brand products in the major supermarkets/stores2. Moscow3. hear more about the lives my grandparents lived.4. Roast chicken and vegetables.5. Which way the toilet roll is unrolling.
Crazyjed- yeah I flip out when I feel like I lose control..Pedro- Battle of the Planets rocked. I'd love to watch it again.Karen-'travel overseas before I had kids'. Ohhh yeah. We are kind of kicking ourselves for not doing that. It'll have to wait for quite a while now!Dawn- Yum, I'd like to try and make some pies. Do you make your pastry from scratch?Wendy- I understand that thing about not being that interested in big cities. Most places I'd like to visit are on the smaller side.Kim- sounds like someone's got the travel bug.. Libby- I'm with you with the backwards toilet roll. I have a zero tolerance stance on the subject.
1. Little kids being able to muck around after school without homework2. Quito, Ecuador.3. Be more mature in highschool!4. According to my children: mac cheese. According to me: actually having dinner cooked most nights.5. People who like to ignore safety rules because they're too cool.
Hey, Pedro, isn't there a touch of irony in your #5?
Ha! I guess there is Deb!But I do find solace in being intolerant of just that rather than race or religion.So...I really just have an issue with ME!
Deb- I do the kids a pretty killer mac n' cheese. The secredient ingredient is a sprinkle of chicken stock. Epic.
'secredient ingredient' was a typo, but I like it. I'm going to start a band called Secredient Ingredient. We will conquer the world, you just watch.
Post a Comment