Since you are my rock and my fortress, for the sake of your name lead and guide me.
1. Your board game of choice2. How many years have you had a full drivers' licence?3. A risk you are glad you took4. A place you like to go on your own5. A place you like to go with company
1 - Battlestar Galactica (it's awesome, you should come up and play it sometime!)2 - 12 years (?)3 - Asking my wife to marry me (that's the soppy answer right?). Applying for a job over the internet with people I'd never met. That worked out well :)4 - shopping. Gets it done quick, without pain.5 - Pretty much everywhere else.
1. I quite like Cranium, as a mash-up of other good games... I think I prefer cards to board games, though. Or Boggle.2. Hmmm... Must be 11.3. Waiting for my son to arrive when he was ready, though the doctors were getting impatient.4. To the shops and the cinema...5. To new things - I hate turning up to not-yet-familiar places or events on my own.
1. Taboo2. 11 years3. I don't take risks4. bookshops, the library, cafes, clothes shopping5. parties.
1. scrabble2. since I was 17. 25 years3. Buying my first surfboard blank4. My shaping room5. The fillums, dinner, etc etc.
1. Settlers of Catan. Without a doubt.2. About 15 years. I think. Kind of lost track...3. Buying our first home.4. Shower. If ONLY small people didn't come and have urgent requests, demands, injuries, fights, queries that need to be voiced loudly from the other side of the door!!!!5. Visiting someone else's house. It's nice to have back up if things get awkward.
Oooh, I agree with Deb's 4 - I want to change my answer to SHOWER and TOILET. I never realised that a toddler in the house meant that these would no longer be private moments.
1. Scrabble all the way here. Boggle a close second. All the rest of our family love Carcassone and Settlers of Catan best.2. Twenty years this year :) I feel old compared to the rest of you.3. Starting a blog. Otherwise I wouldn't have "met" all of you lovely people!4. Fingal Head lighthouse. A very gorgeous spot.5. What Belle said. I prefer to have someone else with me to talk to if I have to go somewhere new.
1. Erk. Trivial Pursuit.2. 31 or 32 years.3. Leaving Queensland.4. City exploring.5. Restaurants.
1. Greed2. 14 I think3. Moving to Perth with my husband of 2mths having never been here before that.4. a walk/the gym for exercise5. The movies or a show
1. Scrabble. My husband loves Boggle and an iphone version of that. My boys are currently into Heroica and Heroscape.2. About 22 years. Yikes!3. Becoming a missionary.4. Bookshops and libraries. I also prefer to shop on my own.5. Travelling in general is easier, and often more enjoyable with companions.
1. Although technically a card game fave game is Dutch blitz.2. None.3. Being myself4. I don't mind going to the movies by myelf.5. New places, parties, houses of people I don't know.
1. Trivial pursuit2. 20 years!!3. Running away from home at 144. The pool to do a couple of km of laps5. SCUBA diving
1. Scattergories. 2. 203. Asking Rachel to marry me. 4. Book shops 5. The movies
Crazyjedidiah, I love Dutch Blitz too!
1. Scattegories. Though Killer Bunnies and Guillotine drawing close seconds. And Taboo'd be first if it counts as a "board" game.2. Roughly 11.3. Moving to Australia.4. The theatre.5. The beach.
1. Ticket to Ride Europe2. 17?3. Having kids young. 4. Coffee Shops5. The beach
1. Your board game of choice - hmm, toughie - you haven't seen our board game cupboard, plus a friend sells the ones that places like Toys R Us don't carry. It depends on time & no. of players. When it's just the two of us, it'd probably be Ticket to Ride (any version), Carcassonne or Backgammon (although when we moved to Mackay we made ourselves sick of Carcassonne because all the others were in storage for two months while we were looking for somewhere to rent). With more people, Mystery of the Abbey would probably be the winner since it can't be played by just two people.2. How many years have you had a full drivers' licence? - Got it late, so only around 17.5.3. A risk you are glad you took - Having a heart operation (BTW, at latest check-up, cardiologist said he doesn't want to see me for another 2 years - as opposed to 1).4. A place you like to go on your own - grocery shopping.5. A place you like to go with company - movies
1. Settlers of Catan. 2. 16 yrs I think? About that. 3. Having a fifth child. :). (6th one was a bonus)4. My imagination. 5. I like to go shopping with my second son. He enjoys shopping, but more importantly, it's when he and I have our serious chats.
Laeticia, You might like my board game cupboard too. It is literally overflowing (Pictionary and Carcasonne have fallen out because they just don't fit any more, and several other games have taken up semi-permanent residence at a friend's house) :)
1. Monopoly or Scrabble2. Maybe two? Late bloomer.3. Emailing E for the first time, way back when.4. Comic shops, book shops and horror movies5. Most other places
Hang on, just re-read it - full driver's licence - are you meaning Provisional or Open? If Open then I'm somewhere around 15.75. :-)
Post a Comment