Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)
Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

G.o.T. Update

After getting off to a good start, I'm flagging a bit with A Game of Thrones. I'm not even 2/3 through the first book.

 I like it, and the story's funnish, but I wouldn't really call it amazing writing or anything. I think I'm finding it hard to work up the stamina required, knowing there are so many books following.

My other issue is, with the point of view nature of the chapters, often I'll get to the start of a new chapter, see who its about and go 'aww man, Sansa? When are we going to get back to Daenerys?'

Anyways, I'll press on. The thing driving me at the moment is knowing that once I finish the first book I can watch the first season..

No comments: