Since you are my rock and my fortress, for the sake of your name lead and guide me.
1. I'll be relieved to finally..2. Something that baffles you3. I always forget..4. Describe your ideal NYE plan5. What gives you stomach butterflies?
1. Have my husband on holidays2. why my children have food allergies3. too many things4. Going out to see the midnight fireworks with my husband and good friends but not feeling tired in the morning (hence I don't tend to stay up anymore - looking forward to doing it again when my kids will allow a sleep in!)5. Quite a few things (I get anxious about some things rather easily) but one that is reasonably entertaining for others is that I get nervous if I'm still doing shopping close to closing time - they make the announcement that they are closing and on come the butterflies!
1. have a proper job/have my second training day for my casual library job at Auburn Council2. Why those radio DJ's sold their story to ACA.3. Things that are necessary.4. Hanging out with friends etc, as well as watching the fireworks on tele or from a good local vantage point.5. Meeting new people, going places I don't know, interviews.
1. In the final week of school.2. Why any kids show up to school on the last day.3. That I'll regret it later.4. Staying up late in the home of good friends.5. People calling/emailing/sending letters reminding me of everything that I haven't done.
1. Hold this baby in my arms...2. Why someone dear and close to me won't trust those dear and close to her and agree to psychiatric medication. Baffled. And powerless.3. Which dates are my in-laws birthdays. And I am usually soooo good at birthdays.4. Hanging out with my family in Iowa and playing games and running around the house in the dark and the snow with sparklers and then counting down the New Year with egg nog in hand for a toast.5. Financial matters... always feel like I am going to do something wrong/have done something wrong/have missed something...
1. have my family a ghouse2. ignorance3. To do HEAPS of important things like pay bills4. Dinner. Movie. Bed ...by 115. Signing the contract on the new house!
1. Finish all the Christmas shopping.2. Computers - when they go wrong3. everybody's birthdays. And to charge my phone. And why I came into this room in the first place.4. Bed at about 10 pm. Not a fan of super-late nights.5. Thinking about my new job next year. Aghghgh.
1. ...get to the end of January.2. Our bodies and the way they work, or don't.3. ...to not use metal implements in our fancy wok thing. My husband goes MENTAL over this.4. It involves cheese. And friends.5. A good song.
1. Have a permanent job!2. People mostly. Where did they learn to drive??3. To get something out for dinner in the morning before leaving for work.4. Thinking of dinner out with friends this year.5. New experiences with people I don't know.
1. Get the shopping over with and just enjoy Christmas and the break2.why younguns are so quick to get massive tatts that will forever determine how they'll be viewed. Nice big neck tatt there Mum.3. Whether or not I've sugared my tea4. Hanging out with a few friends with kids, maybe a barbia and a swim and some early fireworks, get the kids off to bed around 9, and then the growny ups can [lay board games, drink wine and eat cheese and peanut m&m's till midnight. Then off to bed.5.The sound of my phone ringing
Sorry I've become so tardy with my quizz answering. I blame it on the end of yearn exhaustion.Libby-I can relate to your number 5.. that's a stressful situation! Must decide on significant purchase with clock ticking.Crazyjedidiah-I hope something good comes of the Auburn Coucil thing.Simone- yr number 4 is well put. Ditto.Dawn- your NYE sounds great! Praying for the safe arrival of your little one.Pedro-Bed by 11? Aw come on, where's the party man I used to know?Deb- I do that thing where I walk into a room and forget why I'm there as well. Very annoying!Belle-Chees and friends are a great combo. Add Jatz to the mix and it's happy days.Beth-I'm probably one of those drivers that would frustrate you I'm afraid!
Post a Comment