1. Movies or TV series?2. A fictional character you identify with3. When are you most prone to worry?4. When are you most optimistic?5. What are you grateful for today?
1. The line is getting blurred. Game of Thrones is as good as a film almost...but still film.2. ..got me3. When my family is involved4. When the consequences of a given action are not that important5. My family
1. TV series - more character development and smaller chunks2. Katerina, Taming of the Shrew3. when i'm tired4. first thing5. college library air conditioning!
1. TV series, easier to fit into my daily life.2. Norah Linton from the Billabong series. I'm currently reading the series for the umpteenth time, but for the first time out loud to my family. Her life is very different to mine, but because I've read it so often, she's like an old friend and I tear up regularly.3. When things are unusually unpredictable and out of my hands.4. About how much I can achieve in a day, or an hour or even in the 15 spare minutes I have before I have to go out!5. A morning with my husband doing something relatively pedestrian as renewing my passport (at the Australian Embassy in Tokyo) turned into several hours to be out together without children. Yay!
1. The movie is usually always better than the TV series.Except for probably MASH.2. Toby Ziegler, except I'm not that erudite or eloquent.3. While alive.4. Five minutes after whatever it is is over.5. Patient people.
1. Movies2. Neville Longbottom3. All the time4. I'm very pessimistic so I don't think I ever am.5. I found a cheap hair dryer
1. Movies2. Clare from The Time Traveler's Wife3. When I'm not with the people I love4. Fridays :)5. That I only have to wait a week to see my boy again!
1. TV series. Movies are so long that I always end up going to sleep in them.2. Elinor, Sense and Sensibility.3. When I have a tight deadline. And many things to fit into my day/week.4. WHen I'm on holidays!5. Half an hour of peace sitting by the pool by myself to read my book while my son pounded (or moved at snail-like speed...) through laps at swimming squad. My lovely husband took everyone else home, dealt with their evening dramas and cooked dinner . He's good like that.
1. TV Series- a good one is like eating a box of chocolates, slowly2. The Fat Controller..due to current weight problem and the desperate search to have someone around them be "useful" for once.3. When the kids are trying something new as they get older and I attempt not to be a helicopter parent.4. When I am writing a list of things to do in a day.5. Cooler weather
1. TV. Shorter but enjoyable over a longer period of time. Nice to see the characters unfold as you go. Movies are too intense.2. At the moment? Brenda Johnson from The Closer. Except I'm not a brilliant detective. But the disorganization, love of sugar & cats and dislike of change I relate to very well indeed.3. Bedtime.4. School speech nights. Everything has finished and didn't go so badly after all. Perhaps it might all turn out well in the end.5. Good friends. Cliche but I've been deeply grateful for them this week and I feel like I've only just realized how blessed I am by them.
1. TV. I fall asleep in movies now.2. The Mum from Calvin and Hobbes.3. When I wake up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night - then can't get back to sleep. Either that or when I have a big big work commitment approaching.4. When I am well-rested and well-prepared.5. 20 week scan! (It's a boy. Another one.)
1. Movies. I like to get lost in them for a couple of hours.2. At the moment. The guy in the relationship with Cathy in Ben Folds Carrying Cathy song. "so obsessed was I and self absorbed..."3. when I am tired.4. When I've had a good sleep.5. My family.
1. Movies or TV series? - to buy or just watch generally? Buy - movies; watch - either.2. A fictional character you identify with - Marigold (Magic for Marigold - LM Montgomery)3. When are you most prone to worry? - When waiting for results (exams, medical tests, job interviews).4. When are you most optimistic? - Optimism? Pardon?5. What are you grateful for today? - We still have some cash for food shopping (we're trying to stick to a budget).
Post a Comment