1. I like movies that have..2. I avoid movies that have..3. Something you've learnt the hard way4. One of these days I'd like to learn how to..5. I'm slowly getting better at..
1. sentimental undertones2. Indie themes3. Bones and ligaments break and Doctors don't always check properly4. Speak spanish fluently5. Snowboarding
1. a good story line, are based on books.2. horror elements.3. to persevere.4. crochet5. keeping track of appointments and stuff.
1. I like movies that have..good acting, a decent plot and bonus points for strong female characters.2. I avoid movies that have..glorification of the Occult.3. Something you've learnt the hard way - I should have enrolled in a few of my TAFE subjects last year.4. One of these days I'd like to learn how to..build a brick wall5. I'm slowly getting better at..getting rid of 'stuff'.
1. Is something a bit different..all those formulaic rom/coms and action movies are a it boring.2. Things that don't have a definite end ......and horror.3.it doesn't matter how you parent, some traits in your children are innate.4. Play a musical instrument or travel5. Standing up for myself.
1. a twist you don't see coming2. horror and heaps of violence3. staying up late doesn't pay the next day4. play my guitar properly5. saying no so that I don't find myself overwhelmed
1. ...realistic plots, brilliant acting, good soundtracks...2. ...Adam Sandler in them.3. I'm not in control.4. ...play the drums. Or the guitar.5. ...getting through the day without a nap.
1. I like movies that have..2. I avoid movies that have..3. Something you've learnt the hard way4. One of these days I'd like to learn how to..5. I'm slowly getting better at..Anne Hathaway in themBen Affleck in themDo not run for a taxi - broke both my arms once, and the following year sprained my ankleSing betterSCUBA
One for a wish - don't watch any movie based on a Kazuo Ishiguro book - they never resolve.Db - I hear you about staying up late - have to keep reminding myself that I'm no longer a teenager (rarely works though).
1. Sad endings2. Meg Ryan.3. God can be trusted with everything.4. build a house.5. calming down.
1. witty banter/good dialogue/intriguing plots2. gore3. you must be EARLY for the buses on tuesdays4. stack a deck5. mmm. i'm generally good or bad at something, there's not that much of a middle ground ...
1. ... guns. I like a good action film.2. ... been marketed to teenagers.3. Cheap luggage is rubbish.4. Fingerpick (guitar style)5. Clicking 'delete' on tweets and blog comments I am tempted to post.
1. Great soundtracks2. Horror, vampires, zombies, and especially children getting hurt!3. You need to leave some room for margins in your life.4. teach my daughter to eat politely5. being patient with my children
Post a Comment