Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)
Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Monday, March 4, 2013

Quiz Rest

I hope you won't be too cross, but I've decided to rest the quiz for a while.  Potentially a long while.  Having done it weekly for a few years now, the Quizmaster is very tired.  His well is very dry. His barrel bottom is very scraped. His dead horse is very flogged.

This is maybe silly, as it's the post each week that people seem to most comment on, but I'm just all questioned out for the moment.  I hope you aren't too wrathful and that you stick around this flailing blog I try and get some new inspiration.

Quizmaster out.

5 comments:

Karen said...

R.I.P. quiz. It's been lovely knowing you and I will miss you each week.

I take my hat off to you, Ben, for having been able to think of different questions every week for so long! Top effort.

Hearing you on looking for new inspiration for blogging though. My well is pretty dry here too. Too much other stuff going on in my head to get any blogging ideas happening. Maybe I need to do another CBRP update...I'm just hanging in there on Deuteronomy and I'm currently reading Joshua in the quiet times I'm doing with my husband so I know what's coming up next, that's motivation to keep going...

KIM said...

Nooo!! It was my favorite Monday blog element!!

Anonymous said...

Bye, quiz. It's been real.

Ali said...

So long. Though I only occasionally answered the quizzes in my head. I thought it curious how you got so many comments on the quizzes, which seemed to demonstrate that basically people like being given an opportunity to talk/share about themselves. Interesting.

Findo said...

I don't feel so bad about stealing the format, now! :D