Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)
Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Drawing Shmawring

I am having the worst drawing day in the history of the world. Some days it just doesn't work. I put the pen to the screen, but what comes out is just rubbish. I get VERY frustrated on these days, and it just ends up getting worse and worse. I'm falling behind with my work, and have forgotten how to draw. Stupid drawing. What sort of job is drawing? Get a real job. I bet doctors don't have days where they forget how to.. doctor.

4 comments:

trish said...

Isn't it normal for you creative types to have these crises of faith? Perhaps you would have better luck if you tried putting brush to screen.

Ben McLaughlin said...

yeah, probably normal, but it is silly to get so worked up over drawing some squiggly little lines. Next I'll be lopping off an ear. Brush to screen? Could work. Does paint ruin computer screens? Let me test it out...................................................................Yep. Definately ruined.

onlinesoph said...

I have days like that! I forget to construct sentences. And I look at the clock and realise I've been working for an hour and only have three lines to show for it:(

Ben McLaughlin said...

Glad to know it's not just me!