Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)
Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Have You Ever Noticed.. #2

This is kind of gross, and I will understand if you haven't noticed this. But have you ever noticed the strong similarity between the smell of men's b.o. and the spice cumin? I know, you are recoiling and saying, no, that couldn't possibly be true. But it is.

Sometimes you will be on the train, and some gross sweaty bloke comes and sits on the seat beside you, and for a moment you can't quite work out whether he has some take away curry in his bag, or he just needs a good shower. Next time you are cooking, open your jar of cumin, close your eyes, and have a good whiff. You will visualise an armpit and realise that I am right. Strangely though, b.o. burns my nostrils, whereas I love cumin. Go figure.

1 comment:

Ben McLaughlin said...

Whay are you so scared to comment on this? I suspect that it's because you know that I am so right, and I have completely blown your mind.