Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)
Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Friday, July 25, 2008

300 Posts

I would just like to thank all my readers for coming together to make this photograph possible. That you would all fly in from various cities the world over to mark the occasion of this, my 300th post, means more to me than you will ever know.

Celebrations will continue tonight, when I do a motorcade through the streets* and then party through the night**.

Sadly, the accommodation that I booked for you all during your visit here has fallen through. But we do have a pretty big couch. There is also the stairwell, which though pretty cold, is at least dry, and would be a roof over your heads.

*catch the bus home, and maybe drive my Golf down Liverpool Road
**watch the football, take some Codral and go to bed

4 comments:

Christine said...

lol Ben !! :)

SamR said...

Loving the posts Ben, keep it up.

No boat-a-cade in these celebrations?

Ben McLaughlin said...

Thanks. I guess I could try and borrow a dingy off someone. If not, at least a lilo or something..

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!
Love reading your blog each day.... love the mix!
Say a BIG hello to 'E'.