Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)
Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Friday, August 22, 2008

Linkin'

I thought I would link to a few posts that I have found interesting of late--

Sophie wanted to chase storms. It makes me happy that people get interested in funny things like this, and get passionate about things that those around them may not really think about.

Simone asks whether you should love your spouse more than your children or vice versa. She raises some really interesting points, suggesting it may be different between the sexes.

Drew writes about Crime and Punishment, the ordinary and the extraordinary.

Soph talks about jobs.

Ali talks about 2nd hand book shops. I like 2nd hand book shops.

Craig talks about what he wants for his boys.

No comments: