Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)
Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Friday, September 5, 2008

Long Weekend

We are going away for a long weekend, about five hours down the coast to a place called Congo. I am picturing safari suits and lions; I better not be disappointed.

We are going with a group of friends, down to a holiday house on the beach. I am pretty excited about getting away, relaxing, being near the ocean and hopefully getting the chance to do a bit of painting. Awesome. The plan is to leave at 4:30am tomorrow morning... likely story.

Hope you all have a great weekend.


ps-Book Group peeps, I will do the post on Tuesday.

pps- Oh yeah, and guess what? The house next door to the one we are going is Flea's (Red Hot Chilli Peppers) holiday house.

2 comments:

hanaikada said...

Hi! I'm hanaikada.
Your blog is very interesting to read.So I'm studying English to read your blog.
But It's difficult that I understand completely the sentences and the words.
I'll work hard to read your brog.

Now I go to the tap dance class.
Have a good times.
see you.

Ben McLaughlin said...

Hello, Hanaikada,

Thankyou for your comment, and for reading my blog! I envy you for being able to write in two languages.

I looked at your blog, and though I can't read it, I enjoyed looking at your photographs-- especially the vegetables that you are growing!

Take care:)