Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)
Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Monday, November 17, 2008

Whinge

To be honest, I am feeling pretty down in the dumps. The headaches are back, and it's like I'm back at square one. I know it's silly to get down about headaches. It definitely could be a lot worse. But I am just finding it really hard to do all the stuff I need to do.

Ideally, what I would love to do today is just lay down in some dark, silent room and rest my head, but instead will just be staring at a computer screen all day. Anyway, I need to get to the optometrist asap, and see if there's something wrong with my eyes. Then hopefully I can stop whinging. I wish I could learn to deal with it without feeling sorry for myself though, and not getting all crabby towards God and those around me. It's pretty lame.

No comments: