Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)
Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Monday, December 1, 2008

Atonement

We watched that movie Atonement on the weekend, one of many movies from the past couple of years that we never got around to seeing. I thought it was really good actually. Not too chickflicky or contrived, and really well made. It even overcame the pretty big handicap of starring Keira Knightly, which let's face it, is quite a feat.

On a less positive note, I also somehow found myself watching a movie called Camp Rock on tele on the weekend too. This may have been the worst movie ever, and may have turned my stomach more than any movie I have seen in my thirty one years of life.

1 comment:

Pedro said...

I have to say i really enjoyed it as well..

As for Camp Rock. gay.