Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)
Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Friday, December 12, 2008

Lunch

We have our work Christmas lunch today, and I gotta say, I am pretty amped. I love eating out at fancy restaurants, particularly because I do it pretty rarely. We are going to Aria, at Circular Quay, which is run by that guy Matt Moran, the chef bloke from that show, The Chopping Block.

We went there last year too, and it was fancy-pantsy, with amazing food. Two words-- pork belly. Oh mama.

3 comments:

onlinesoph said...

you lucky thing!!

Recession? What recession? :)

Bonnie said...

We're going there for our Christmas work dinner too! I can't wait. The food on the website looks soooo good. I'll remember to try the pork belly.

Ben McLaughlin said...

Yeah, exactly, Soph. Eat drink and be merry for tomorrow we- actually, that's a bit morbid isn't it.

cool, Bonnie- it is seriously yum. i don't think you could order badly. my tough decision is the entre- pork belly again or the oysters..