Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)
Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Reaching The End

Well, this is my second last day of work. I really have absolutely no desire whatsoever to draw. My well is dry. I am so excited about taking a break from everything here, and getting away.

I'll finish up on the blog tomorrow too, and take a couple of weeks off. Being the hi-tech guy I am, I've scheduled a couple of 'holiday posts', but apart from that, I won't write for a while. That well is kinda dry too.

I was thinking about new years resolutions, and I remembered that my one for this year was to start a blog. It's nice to be able to tick that off and for once have actually carried through with a resolution. In early January, I will have been blogging for a year. I've really enjoyed having somewhere to put my thoughts every day, and to have a bit of a chat with different people, so thanks:)

No comments: