Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)
Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Vanishing Point Turns 1

Well, a year ago today I started this here blog.

It's been a good year, and I'm glad to have a bit of a documentation of it. Also nice to get a year under the belt and not feel like such a newbie around all you old-school bloggerators.

If you come around to my place tonight, I will be doing a recital of selected posts, with the assistance of a string quartet and an interpretive dancer, to mark the occasion. Supper provided.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL... I need to know who the interpretive dancer is before I make the long journey to your house.

Ruth said...

Lol! Great work for a year - love your blog. It's fantastic. One of the best things to join the blogosphere in the last year...if not the very best!


(although I'd still like you to get rid of word verification!)

Simone R. said...

looking forward to another year!

Giraffe Pen said...

생일축하합니다! :) (= Happy birthday).

PS - PLEASE junk the word verification!

Ben McLaughlin said...

thanks a lot guys.

ps-Kate, ye of little faith. The dancer looked like me to start with, but pretty soon more closely resembled a graceful swan