Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)
Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Monday, March 2, 2009

Awesome

I was listening to a song this morning, and was imagining the film clip I would make for the song. It was amazingly awesome. If I had no life, I'd storyboard it and put it to the music.

When I got to work I Youtubed the real clip for the song, and surprise surprise, mine was waaaaaaaay better. I'll spare you the details but it involved vampires dressed in American Civil War uniforms. Seriously, if people listened to me, their film clips would have a far higher level of awesomeness.

ps- Apologies to the bloke on the left, who may or may not have really been a vampire.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

I'm impressed you found a picture to go with that post!

Ben McLaughlin said...

actually he was just a regular civil war dude, but I vamprized him in photoshop:)