Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)
Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Blacklisted

Have you ever been on some body's group emailing list and wished with all your might that you weren't? Bing! Yay, I've got an email!... oh.. it's one of those from them.

Come and be the one person in the audience of my amateur play/bands gig at a hellhole of a pub/poetry recital/first cousin's step brother's daughters first ballet performance.

Maybe I'm meaner than most, and this may not bother you, but I actually kind of resent it. Especially when it's a person you never see, and this is the only contact there is.

I also hate that there is the flippant little disclaimer on the bottom saying 'just notify me if you don't want to receive these emails, and I'll happily remove your name' Yeah right. 'Happily',as they make a little doll that looks like you and stick pins into it's eyes.

They know as well as you do that you're never getting off that list.

1 comment:

soph said...

Muhahahaha.... I know who to invite to my next poetry/music/dance recital!