Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)
Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

ManBlog

So as you know, I love hotrodz, and all other tough manly thingz as well. The louder the car, the fatter the wheelz and sickest the sub woofers, the better. Also, I really like airbrushed dragonz and chicks on my cars.

As you also would definately know, I love power tools a great deal too. When I'm in the workshop, I usually like to cut pretty sick with my drill, and just generally be pretty strong and awesome.

Just so you know.

9 comments:

Drew said...

good, 'cause I was a bit worried there.

Bonnie said...

I just checked and it still seems to think your blog is 65% woman.

You may need a few posts on beer perhaps?

Pedro said...

whats that? I can't see...Must be this wool over my eyes...

Ben McLaughlin said...

Heh. I wonder what your results would be, Drew:)

Bonnie, obviously the evil robot behind this data annalysis is just spiteful. Still, yes, beer would help.

Pete, you of all people would know my deep love for hot fours and/or rotaries.

Guthers said...

way to man up ben.

footy. beer. fully sick cars and that.

hope that helps.

Ben McLaughlin said...

Thanks cobber- maybe we could catch up for a bit of pig shooting. I'll bring the ute and me shotty.

Unknown said...

ROFL !!!!

Ruth said...

ROFL !!! - that last ROFL was me, logged under AB's name! Sorry!

(although we were reading it together, and both laughing!)

Ben McLaughlin said...

two roffles for the price of one:)