Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)
Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Pro-Discrimination

Y'know, sometimes a little discrimination in the work place is neccessary.

Do you know that hippy cosmetics company called Lush? You can smell their shops from about a decade away, and they sell soap in massive, weird shaped, unmanageable blocks, that you couldn't possible wrangle in the shower. They are also all organic and peace-loving.

Anyway, in this one particular outlet near my work, I am continually baffled by the women who work there. Every one that I've seen have been kinda gothish looking, black clothes, dyed black birds nest hair, pasty skin, tattoos and piercings behind every corner, and well, pretty much built like front-rowers.

What is happening here? Is this a company policy? Use the clinically unwashed to sell soap? I am baffled. Angry, and baffled. Why, this is like a butcher shop that only hires vegetarians. Or...ummm.. what's a good one.. A tanning salon that only hires albinos.

What's this crazy mixed up world coming to? Discriminate, people, discriminate!

4 comments:

Martha said...

Not much in this world makes sense anymore. I think I might not dare go in the place.

Ben McLaughlin said...

oh, me neither.. those girls could easily beat me in a fight.

Nixter said...

that smelly place makes me want to vom!

Colinmac said...

Your in trouble - no half priced product for you now that I am going to be working there as their Accountant