Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)
Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Speech Diary- Fifth Follow Up

I was non-plussed for the first time about going to my session yesterday. I have felt like I have been treading water, slowly sinking, and I was not eager to go in, just to get my hopes up again--knowing there would be the inevitable decline as soon as I left.

But, really, it has been a week of learning. All my hope has been pinned on this, making it a complete emotional roller coaster ride. But really my hope needs to be wholly in God. He is the only one that can give me what I need-- in this case endurance to carry on and just plug away.

This all may sound very negative, but I think I am gradually getting to a better place, where the highs and lows will be less polarised.

No comments: