Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)
Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Friday, March 13, 2009

Tonight

Got any plans for tonight?

E's going out with her friends, so I'm having a night in with little e. After she goes down, I plan to watch two consecutive, uninterrupted games of football (the season starts tonight). I may also include Thai and beer in the mix, depending on my mood. Then a cup of tea and a row of Aldi rum and raisin chocolate, just for lol's. I'm excited.

What are you gonna do?

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Dinner and movie with the girlfriends. Michael is also alone tonight, but I'm sure he'll amuse himself with music, TV and beer.

Ben McLaughlin said...

Well have a nice time. I like that Micheal amuses himself with those things too:)

Laetitia :-) said...

Mmm, Aldi chocolate - Moser Roth - mmm.