Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)
Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Friday, June 19, 2009

Ghost Paraphraser

Hey does anyone watch Ghost Whisperer? It is very bad, and is the poor man's Medium, but I still sometimes end up watching it.

But what annoys me the most about it is the way Jennifer Love-Hewitt paraphrases the ghosts. Okay, she has this gift, and the ghosts come to her to pass on messages to loved ones.


But then she totally makes up something different to tell them. If I were a ghost, I'd feel very jipped. Example--

Ghost: Can you tell Sharon that I loved her and that I never meant to hurt her, and that she was always the apple of my eye.

Ghost Whisperer: He says he mildly tolerated you, most of the time.


Ghost: Don't friggin' paraphrase me, lady.

No comments: