Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)
Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Posting 101

While the World Famous NSW to QLD June Blog-Off was called off, I have still been aiming to put in a big month, and break 100 posts for the first time, and by jimminy, this little engine that could has flaming done it, Valued Reader.

Today is the 30th, and while I'm too ignorant or lazy to know whether June has 30 days or 31, I'm going to rest on my sweet laurels and finish my own personal journey to the top right now, on a whopping 101 posts. Respek.

16 comments:

RodeoClown said...

There's 30 in June (and well done)!

Nathan said...

I didn't call it off.

Nathan said...

I also made 242 posts in June.

Ben McLaughlin said...

i knew that rodeo, I was just testing you.

It wasn't called off? If I had have known I would have done 243 posts, thus proving what we both secretly know. I be da best.

RodeoClown said...

It wasn't called off? If I had have known I would have done 243 posts

Month isn't over yet mate...

Ben McLaughlin said...

sadly i just broke both my typing fingers. my doctor said i should rest. i wish things were different but my hands are tied. and bandaged.

RodeoClown said...

Most recent computers have text-to-speech functionality.

Don't give up now!

Ben McLaughlin said...

i would if i hadn't lost my voice.

Nathan said...

Well, Simone called it off. I didn't.

Ben McLaughlin said...

when you point your finger at someone, there are three more pointing back at you.

Four if you count the thumb.

RodeoClown said...

Depends if you have the gene that makes your thumb backwards - mine does (and apparently yours too).

Some people would have three pointing at themselves, and one at the ceiling.

It's upper-management's fault!

Ben McLaughlin said...

sounds gross. if i met you i may not be able to shake your hand.

Simone R. said...

Ben, I think you are a magnificent blogger. But for the finger I have no doubt that you would have beat Nathan. (Remember he was starting at -100.) So congrats.

Ben McLaughlin said...

back atcha, simone.

i agree. let's just say that i won.

Nathan said...

Hey, no fair Simone, where's my affirmation - not only did I post heaps, I also contributed heavily to your comment record.

Ben McLaughlin said...

those who are first shall be last, and those who are second shall be awesome