Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)
Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Bugs In The System

I've typed the same post about 17 times just now, and then when I try to publish it it reduces about three paragraphs to about two lines. I am suitably peeved.

There's nothing as annoying as typing the same thing twice. There's nothing as annoying as typing the same thing twice - oh no I'm stuck in a loop.

Will try one more time, Blogger, then I'm coming over to your place to start a fist fight.

2 comments:

RodeoClown said...

When you are about to publish a post, select all the text in it (ctrl-A), and then copy it (ctrl-C).

Then if it fails, you can at least paste the text back in, or into a blank email or someting so that you have a copy around.

Ben McLaughlin said...

yeah thanks-- I actually did a fair bit of that, but what I realise now is that all those symbols I used in the post (the one above this one) maybe freaked the blogger formatting out. Because it happened again when I retyped it after this post.