Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)
Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Thursday, July 16, 2009

The Commentator

Nathan, that ol' roustabout from the tropics, got me thinking today. He reckons there are five types of bloggers, and he pegged me as "The Commentator".

I kind of like his summary, and I don't mind my title, but I found myself wishing I was more the first category, "The Creator", because he gave them more props and said they were brilliant.

So anyways, I'm so gonna start making some awesome art and/or crafts to post, so that he will realise that I too, can be brilliant, and have been all along.

5 comments:

Nathan said...

This sort of pandering basically acknowledges that I am a "creator" by my definitions.

I will give you some "mad props"/affirmation though - plus I've linked to you about eight times in the last two weeks...

Ben McLaughlin said...

hey, don't get me wrong, my friend (as Dr Paul would say), I am not being needy. Au contraire, I am thankful for any said props, and would have been satisfied with the mere crumbs from your table.

Eight links a fortnight is fine, but please don't drop below this rate or my blog will explode.

Ali said...

Yes, some of us didn't rate a mention - not that I expected or needed one from any roustabout from the tropics :). I wonder if the odd bit of crochet on display would count? Either that or I could start posting all my therapeutic poetry ...

Nathan said...

You definitely deserved a mention Ali. You're far less annoying than some of the bloggers who got a mention... (and a link).

I will eat humble pie and make it up to you somehow.

I just wasn't sure how to categorise somebody who writes about marauding fish murderers.

Ali said...

Why, shucks, thanks Nathan. You've even proved you've actually read my humble blog! (which I feel as has been a little light-on in substance or original material lately, but anyway).

I'm rather pleased that I defy categories - I think ;).