Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)
Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Monday, July 27, 2009

Double Jeopardy

That movie Double Jeopardy was on tele the other night, yet again. I reckon it was last on about three weeks ago.

But you know what? That's a good movie, and I happily watch it every time it's on. I know it so well now that I can quote lines before they're said. Other movies wish they were as good as Double Jeopardy.

Great direction, good premise, good script, good acting. Not too predictable, and with a satisfying ending. That's all I really need. Ashley Judd is good in it, and Tommy Lee Jones pretty much reprises his role from The Fugitive. Good fillum. 4/5.

E said 'I think this movie is blog-worthy'. So this is for you, E.

3 comments:

Pedro said...

Ashley judd is also a babe so the watchability factor jumps up a bunch!!!

Christine said...

I also love that movie, and also watched it again :)

kristina said...

I like it too.