Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)
Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Thursday, August 27, 2009

An Ideas Man

So, I have been working on some great inventions of late. I'll share one with you, just because that's how much I love you.

Okay, you know how when you're trying to sell a house, and you have people walking through, 'they' say to brew coffee somewhere, as this sub-consciously will make people feel nurtured and comfortable?

Well, peep this, comrades.

You get this add on thing for blogs, a little thing to put in your sidebar, and it makes smells. Good smells. Then people will subconsciously like you and read your blog. Each time they hit refresh, pfff! They get a waft. Amazed? I know.

Okay, there are a few logistical nuts and bolts to sort out, but I never claimed to be the details man. I am the big picture person, the ideas guy, the luminary to come and push the boundaries.

I'd say a lot of people would opt for the Coffee Brewingtm add on. Or girls might go for the Summer Bouquettm add on. All well and good, but a little run of the mill and predictable, really.

For me, I would go for the Musty Old Comicstm one, a smell that comforts me and brings me great joy. However I fear that the only people who would then visit my blog would be guys in army green anoraks, pony tails and meticulously sculpted beards, who knew how to speak Elvish.

But hey, I take what I can get.

3 comments:

Amy said...

But which type of Elvish (there are 3 languages you know)...

kristina said...

For me, I would go for the Musty Old Comicstm one,

lol

Laetitia :-) said...

lol!