Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)
Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Monday, September 14, 2009

Back

Hey friends.

Hope you've all had a good week. Thanks so much to everyone for their nice comments and emails, it meant a lot.

I am returning to the blog this morning, which I am pleased about. It was helpful to have the week off, and have one less thing on my plate for a bit, but at the same time, I did miss it, and missed chatting with you guys.

Just a brief update, things are still pretty difficult, and probably will be for a fair while. But I want this blog to be somewhere I can concentrate on other stuff, so I probably won't post much about what's going on. However, if post regularity drops a bit, and if there is sometimes a faint aftertaste of gall, that is why.

One final thing. I don't know if I need to say this, but my marriage is good, and stronger than ever, so don't worry that it's something like that. I only say that because that's a conclusion I would probably jump to if the roles were reversed.

But anyways, onwards and upwards. Go and do the quiz already.

8 comments:

Nathan said...

Hey Benno, good to have you back.

Simone R. said...

We missed you. (But no pressure.)

Christine said...

Will keep praying for you all. Hope your Monday has been dandy so far.. :)

Ben McLaughlin said...

thanks guys, you rock.

peter y said...

you're the real rock-star

Laetitia :-) said...

I'm glad you added that last paragraph - sets the mind at ease.

Ruth said...

Hey Ben - I'm glad you're back. Also glad your marriage is going strong, I didn't think that was the prob, but always good to clarify these things - I think your wife is brilliant, and I miss seeing her each week at church.

Will keep praying for you over the next few months.

Ben McLaughlin said...

thanks guys.

And yes Ruth, I totally agree- E is a very special person.