Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)
Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Friday, September 18, 2009

The Weekend

I'm excited about this weekend. We are going away with our friends Jennie and Scott to Mudgee, and taking Monday off work.

Very amped about getting away for a few days, and relaxing somewhere quiet, with good friends. And I've never been to Mudgee, but in this picture it looks like a country town. This appeals to me because it reminds me of the film clip for Flame Trees.

PS- I just realised this might mean Monday's Quiz might be on Tuesday.

PPS- What are you doing on the weekend?

2 comments:

Laetitia :-) said...

Heading for Brisbane for a wedding reception - I won't get back until Tuesday evening anyway. But I will have internet access while I'm away (bless my family).

Ben McLaughlin said...

Hope you have a good time