Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)
Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Addict

If I don't have coffee before a certain time, I will usually get a bad headache. E is the same, and frustrated with the situation, has decided to ween herself off it.

I totally understand where she's coming from, but I won't be joining her. I can't do that. Not won't, can't. It's like deciding to go through life without chocolate. Or red frogs. Or Conan. What would be the point?

2 comments:

Nathan said...

Indeed.

What's worse is people who ween themselves off caffeine and then have a faux-coffee...

Decaf is of the devil. If God had wanted us to drink it he'd have made coffee caffeine free to begin with.

Ben McLaughlin said...

yeah, decaf is gross. E was drinking it during pregnancy. It's nasty dishwater.