Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)
Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Show & Tell #2- Wendy's Photo From Japan

'I love this photo of our mission's holiday house west of Tokyo. We've had several winter and summer holidays there.

Great memories of times away from the stress of work in Tokyo and fun family time together. The snow was icing on the cake, to use a bad cliche.'


~Wendy

If you have a picture of something you like, something you made, or whatever, email it, along with a paragraph or two about it, to me at bmclaughlin/at/sstar/dot/com/dot/au (without the slashes and with actual dots and stuff)

2 comments:

Ben McLaughlin said...

Thanks Wendy. Nice photo. I like the way the snow looks on the wall.

It reminds me of the wall in my favourite Monet painting, 'The Magpie'.

emfolle said...

I'm very jealous! It looks beautiful. I'd love to visit Japan someday.