Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)
Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Ten Things About E

Simone started a trend by listing things she likes about her husband, and Soph and Amy have followed suit. It seems like a nice thing to do, so I'm going to get in on the act as well.

10 Things I Like About My Wife~

1. That she doesn't do things for show.
2. That she pushes me to step out of my comfort zone, and do things I don't want to do, even though she may have to pick up some slack.
3. That she throws herself into being a mother, without seeing it as an inconvenience.
4. That she expects me to take her at her word.
5. That she manages our finances, and thinks practically.
6. That she accepts me the way I am, but supports and encourages me completely when I make efforts to change.
7. That she can use the power drill that I'm too scared to touch.
8. That she listens to my long-winded ramblings
9. That she loves God more than she loves me, and expects the same in return.
10. That she's hot.

6 comments:

Simone R. said...

You always speak fondly of E. I have a lovely image of her in my mind. May be completely inaccurate. Picture? Drawing?

Ben McLaughlin said...

Here's a couple of pix-

http://ben-vanishingpoint.blogspot.com/2008/08/happy-30th-e.html

And here's a drawing-

http://ben-vanishingpoint.blogspot.com/2009/08/happy-birthday-e.html

Simone R. said...

How strange that my mental image was so accurate!

Ben McLaughlin said...

I guess maybe you subconsciously remembered the pictures when they were on my blog to start with?

Laetitia :-) said...

I like no. 7. :-)

jen-e-ren said...

Thats beautiful Ben :)