Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)
Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Variety Is The Spice Of Life

I'm starting a storyboard at work today, something I haven't done for a fair while, and it's amazing how much more enthused I feel about work, simply because I'm doing something a bit different.

I was doing storyboards non stop a couple of years ago, and got completely jack of it, but now it's like 'oh yeah, this is not so bad!' I'm sure the novelty will wear off fairly quickly, but I'm just thankful for it while it lasts.

I have three weeks to do a 12 minute episode, which is kinda tight, so I'll probably have to hit it pretty hard. So, see you in a few weeks.

Just kidding.

3 comments:

Pedro said...

...12 minutes eh?
3 weeks?

Ben McLaughlin said...

does that seem doable to you? What's the quickest time you've done a 12 min?

Anonymous said...

We used to turn over 12 min in 2 weeks...*tears up in miserable memory*...

AY