Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)
Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I know what you're thinking. 'He hardly ever posts these days. He's changed. I thought I knew him, but maybe I was wrong'.

Come now, don't be like that, friends.

It's just that it's nearly Christmas, and frankly, I'm quickly running out of steam. Life has been crazy, and I'm just absolutely hanging out for a break, and for some time away from everything.

So just hold tight, and know that I love you.

3 comments:

beth said...

You show that you love us because you took the time to explain. None needed...I'm sure everyone is crazed with Christmas a week away. Hopefully you'll have a few moments for yourself to just collect your thoughts.

Amy said...

I hear ya!

emfolle said...

You used to be cool...