Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)
Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Monday, December 14, 2009

Last Week!

So, this will be my final week of blogging for 2009.

I finish work this Friday, for three weeks, and intend to steer clear of computers as long as possible.

I'll then get back into it mid-Jan, and begin the third year of this blog. I never would've thought I could stick to something for that long!

Anyways, on with celebrating this final week...

2 comments:

beth said...

You will be missed while on your computer sabbatical, but it is completely understandable. Two papers and two tests and I'm done with school until the end of January and I can't wait for the break!!!

Have A Merry Christmas!!

maso said...

Thanks for the laughs and the observations. Hope your Christmas is a good one! God bless.