Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)
Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Friday, May 14, 2010

Partay

We are getting all sorted for a big birthday bash tomorrow, a combined 1st and 3rd for the kiddo's. E has been a champ, baking a stack of stuff this week, and last night I made about a million meatballs.

I make a good meatball, I have to say. I've got it sorted now so they don't fall apart when you cook them. It's all about the right ratio of eggs, Weet-Bix, bread crumbs and finely grated carrot.

Anyway, we are doing our best to not be stress-heads about the party, and just try and go with the flow and enjoy it.

2 comments:

Clarence said...

Amazingly we are doing two parties this weekend for our girls - Masterchef and Disco. My only advice, it does get easier as they do help with the preparation. I have to admit this year I bought both the cakes. Have a great party day, will be thinking of you both.

Ben McLaughlin said...

It's very funny that you come up as 'portia', Kate. Exotic!

Hope your girls had a great party. Ours was fun.