Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)
Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Monday, July 26, 2010

Open Your Hardened Hearts To Enjoy The Gift That Was Master Chef

Well, Adam won.

Good for him, though I was really wanting Callum to take it out. Gotta say, what a great show. The three people out there that didn't watch the series, and turned their noses up when you mentioned it, missed some seriously good tele. And last night's grand final was great.

And last night they announced Junior Master Chef is coming soon! Can't wait.

6 comments:

Alistair Bain said...

I know. I really wanted Callum to win. Seems like we were in the minority.

I am wondering if kids Masterchef might be worth taping and playing to my own kids. It looks great.

Amy said...

Yep, you minority Callum people. Pft.

But I tells you - JUNIOR Masterchef is pure marketing genius. They will make a fortune. Cute kids and food?!

Pedro said...

Guys i watched it too. yes I admit, i enjoyed but I too, was quietly hoping Adam would stuff up his dessert and see callum walk away with the gold...
Good stuff.

Ben McLaughlin said...

Yeah MC junior is a great idea, I think it'll be good. I wonder if it'll be on at an earlier time slot so the kiddies can watch it too.

I liked Adam, but he cried too much. I liked that Callum, even though he had a sad backstory, didn't refer to it every episode. The less tears, the better.

Beth said...

Hmmm....we don't get that program here in the states, but we do have plenty of other 'chef' competitions. Aren't they great!!?

Georgina said...

It was awesome Ben! I loved it. and I will miss them. And I surprised myself by desperately wanting Callum to win. Sadly not to be.