Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)
Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Monday, September 27, 2010

There's Always Next Year

Well, the Tige's missed getting into the grand final by one point.

ONE POINT.

The Dragons beat us 13-12 on Saturday night. I am sad, but also really pleased that they had such a good year, and that when they got to the finals they played really well in all three games.

So, a Dragons/Roosters grand final. It's difficult to decide who I loathe the least. Maybe I'll go and do some gardening instead on GF day.

Ech, these sour grapes are making me thirsty.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

St. George for me.

They've suffered long enough.
I like Wayne Bennet.
There's some sort of poetry in the Dragons being the team which denies Brian Smith a premiership as coach.
Eastern Suburbs are my least favourite team, bar none.