Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)
Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Monday, October 18, 2010

Rebooted

There's nothing worse than an itch you can't quite reach. I currently have one somewhere in my inner head region, somewhere between my ear and throat holes. Gross, hey.

I just got a bit reckless and tried to get at it using one of my glasses arms, but went in a bit strong, and my brain sort of went BUZZZZZ! ZAP! K-CHOW!

You know that little hole thing on your computer, where if you stick the end of an unfolded paper clip, you can get it to restart? I think I must have hit my head's version of that. Now I am running Ben 2.0, which is more flash expensive, but annoying in that all your usual tools are slightly different and hard to find.

Just thought you'd like to know that.

2 comments:

KIM said...

LOL! that literally had me cracking up! errr ... laughing, not breaking into small pieces ...!

Ben McLaughlin said...

ALERT! ALERT!

Kim abused the word 'literally'

http://ben-vanishingpoint.blogspot.com/2009/08/warren-word-over-use-watchdog_20.html