Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)
Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

This Is A Tactic Of Wrestling

So apparently some Australian wrestler bloke in the Commonwealth Games has been stripped of his medal for rude behaviour.

Hassene Fkiri lost his temper, wouldn't shake his opponents hand and then gave the judging panel the middle finger. Less than ideal.

But I liked the exchange he then had with his surprised manager, who asked what on earth had prompted such behaviour. Mr Grumpy explained how he'd been provoked by his opponent 'pulling his neck'.

To which the manager responded, 'this is a tactic of wrestling'.

Heh! It's like a cricket player going 'Gee, coach, I was just standing there with my bat, minding my own business, when this guy comes and throws a hard red ball at me!'

No comments: