Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)
Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Brum Brum!

One of the many ways in which I am kinda lame, is that I was never interested in driving, and it's taken me absolutely yonks to get my licence.

But yesterday I finally became a fully operational normal member of society, passing my last test to get my proper, proper non P plate licence.

Woo hoo. Now I'm going to go out and drive at 110 while being 0.05, just because I can.

How you like me now, Society?

2 comments:

Traxy said...

Congratulations! :D Took me ages to get down to it and take lessons as well. Passed summer '09, two days before my 27th birthday. Worth it, though! :)

Jessica said...

110 is great, I love it! Congratulations!