Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)
Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Stats What I'm Talking About

Some time in the last couple of days the statcounter on this blog (see at the very bottom of the page) ticked over the 100,000 mark.

I'd been keeping an eye on it, and had plans to send the 100,000th clicker a special prize. to be honest, it was going to be a new car. I know. But I missed it, and so am unable to go back (said new car not being a Delorean) and see who it was.

So alas, Oprah style, I am obliged to send you all a new car! Generous, I know.

Look under your chair, folks.

5 comments:

RodeoClown said...

It was me.
I have some dirty socks under my chair.

Also - respond to your email!

Ben McLaughlin said...

Congratulations!

I totally put the socks there. It was when you went for a toiley break just now.

Oh yeah-- email, email. I'm on it.

KIM said...

i found clothes to put away, a beach towel, a stuffed animal, an empty thing of mints a small cardboard box. Perhaps the car is underneath??

Karen said...

I feel like a real winner....a little plastic spear that has become detached from the little plastic knight's hand.

Stephen said...

I thought I'd won - I found a sticker under my chair - until I pulled it and it turned out to be the safety instructions for operating the chair.

Incidently, it said not to remove the sticker; I wonder if the chair's going to fall apart now...